Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cinco de Mayo!!

Cinco de Mayo was pretty memorable this year!
I finally GRADUATED(:

It was such a wonderful weekend
My parent's came up & so did Curt's & his youngest brother Jacob!

Here are the many pictures...


This is from a few days before! All of us girls student taught in PE together and our sweet professor (Dr. Wilson) took us out to lunch! Going to miss all of these ladies:/


This is the start of the procession!
I LOVE BAGPIPES(:


Elder Quentin L. Cook received an honorary doctorate from Utah State the same day! He was beaming the whole time(:


The Walk, SOOOO glad I did it!






So grateful for all the support from family & friends!


Our amazing friends/neighbors graduated with me too, Monica & Oliver! Graduation night we had a blast playing a wiffle ball game & there was a full moon too, so we went together to FINALLY become True Aggies! 


The Monday after graduation we made the trip down to Mesa for the summer! My parents were so kind to haul Miss Ruby for us on Curt's parents trailer.




As we were heading out of St. George after visiting the wonderful Kleiner clan, one of the straps flew off. It was a little stressful the rest of the way driving behind Ruby to make sure she didn't fall off herself!
BUT, we made it safe and sound with all of the cars in one piece!
Thanks for all your help FAMILIES!!

We're home & settled now. Curt began working this week and will also begin his shadowing hours too. I'll hopefully be starting within the next week or so!
 We're loving spending time with family and catching up with old friends! 
Looking forward to making TONS of memories!!


6 comments:

  1. We are so proud of you sweet girl. 5 years really went by fast for me, probably cuz I wasn't going to school, but we are so excited for you and all of your adventures past and to come. Love having you here and will miss you so much when you go back home. Wish I could be a fly on the wall in your PE room someday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for graduation! i completely understnad the genuinuity (that's not a word) of your smile in all these! have fun in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! You look beautiful! I'm so excited for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous :) Oh, what I mean is, I'm just so happy for you! :) What a wonderful accomplishment! So glad that you get to be close to family again, it's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you all made it home safely! It was so nice to spend a few short hours with you all! We love you and feel so blessed to have such wonderful life-long friends!

    ReplyDelete