Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Student Teaching!

This semester is my last one here @ 
Utah State & I have made it to student teaching! 
It has been a long process getting here, but all I can say is 
I LOVE TEACHING!!!
Yes, there are hard days & kids that test every fiber of me,
BUT I just love it. 
I guess I'm relieved that I've made it to this point & didn't say to myself, "What in the world was I thinking going into teaching"
I always have some story to tell Curt at the end of the day & I'm so grateful for his listening ear!
I cannot believe I am a 1/3 of the way through!
My sweet parents sent me these BEAUTIFUL flowers that arrived the night before my first day @ the school!
Couldn't have been more perfect! 




Thanks for the love & support! 

1 comment:

  1. Those are so lovely! It is nice that you have parents who support you in your work.

    ReplyDelete