Thursday, March 8, 2012

Arizona

Some of you may already know that Curt & I will most likely be spending our summer back home in Arizona! 
Curt needs to fulfill shadowing hours to apply for PA school and the one hospital here is booked through 2012, so to Arizona we go for the multiple hospitals and shadowing opportunities!(:
We want to go with a plan and I'm in need of a summer job while I'm home. (I've already mentioned this on FB, thanks for the responses!) But for those of you who may not have seen it, if you see any summer job openings I would love to hear about them! Thanks for your help! Now-a-days it seems like the best way to find a job is by word of mouth. We're still searching online, but any suggestions would be SOOOOOO helpful! 
 We better enjoy our 40 degree weather while we can, 
don't you think?!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could help. But remember...St. George is always an option :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOooo HOOOO!! :) I will keep my ears open! so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, yeah, you enjoy that 40 degree weather. (**shudder**)

    Have fun - and we will miss you!!

    ReplyDelete